TSSF Community

Hello Welcome to the forum.Please read our rules and FAQ's . Also yes i know this forum is free but it still worth it. Please the creators of this forum is NOT EA/Playfish

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Missing items due to possible glitches

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kdara
Sim-pleton
Sim-pleton

PostSubject: Missing items due to possible glitches   Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:54 pm

I have been having a few issues with this, not many but a few....first i had an issue with the weekly bonus, it said i had gotten 4 sim cash, but when i went into shop mode after visiting a few houses it was at 1 sim cash. Another was when i went to cook something, it went up 1 bar, then i had to refresh the page and when i went back it was still at 1 bar, but when i pressed it 2 times it only gave me 2 bars instead of 3. Lastly some of the requests i send to people do not send so i cannot get certain things, it happened on a fair few things, and now it is just 1 thing......if anyone has similar issues than this, feel free to post....and remember all games have their faults and its not anyone's fault, they can only be corrected, just specify the issue and hopefully they will be fixed clap
Back to top Go down

Missing items due to possible glitches
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1